These versatile scissors are a must-have addition to every modeler's tool kit. Not only can the high-quality blades cut through plastic, such as the polycarbonate used on many Tamiya R/C model bodies, but they can also handle softer metals and other materials above and beyond the capabilities of standard scissors.
- Length: 170mm; blade length: 40mm.
- Blade material: anti-rust treated stainless steel.
- Features a stylish navy blue grip. Suitable material thicknesses that may be cut: Note: materials and thicknesses are intended as a guideline only.
- Tamiya Pla-plate: up to 1.2mm
- Tamiya Clear Pla-plate: up to 0.5mm
- Polycarbonate: up to 1.0mm
- Other plastics: up to 1.0mm
- Aluminum: up to 0.5mm
- Copper/Brass/Nickel: up to 0.3mm
- Leather: up to 2.0mm
- Paper: up to 2.0mm
- Cardboard/Rubber sheeting: up to 5.0mm