This release from Kinetic depicts an injection moulded kit of the AMX developed by Aeritalia-Aeromacchi of Italy and Embraer of Brazil as a joint venture.
The AMX is a light attack aircraft with a main role of ground attack in visual and marginal weather conditions. The primary roles for the AMX include long range strike and interdiction, close air support, reconnaissance and armed patrol. The AMX can carry up to 3,800kg of weapons both air to air and air to ground. It is powered by the Rolls Royce Spey Mk 807 non-after burn turbofan engine.
- 2 x 580 lt underwing fuel tanks
- 2 x 1100 lt underwing fuel tanks
- 2 x AIM 9L Sidewinder Missiles
- 2 x AIM 9X Sidewinder Missiles
- 4 x AMRAAM
- 2 x MK-20 Rockeye cluster bombs
- 2 x GBU-12 Laser guided 500lb bomb
- 2 500lb bombs
- 1 x centreline reconnaissance pod
- Aeritalia-Aeromacchi Embraer A1-A of 1/16 Grupo de aviacao-esq. Adelphi based at Rio de Janerio Brasil in 2008. The aircraft is finished in Dark Green FS24092 and Medium Grey FS26176 overall camouflage.
- Aeritalia-Aeromacchi Embraer AMX of 51 Stormo ÌÕBlack Cats attached to the International Security Assistance Force Task Group based in Afghanistan in 2009. This aircraft is finished in overall Sky Grey FS26280.
- Aeritalia-Aeromacchi Embraer AMX of 51 Stormo ̐ 132 Gruppo Caccio Bombardleri Ricognitori based at Treviso Istrana in 2007. This aircraft is finished in overall Sky Grey FS26280.